Oct 13, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Lauren and Cinthanie discuss about breast cancer during this month of awareness but not the discussion one would think would happen. The ladies also answer some questions that we always welcome for the Friday live recording. Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) What about childhood cancer that strikes seemingly healthy kids? What preventative care can be taken for children who already have a healthy diet and exercise?
2) Do females need to get mammogram every year?
3) Do you think nutrient can improve the outcome of cancer patients?
4) What is the difference of eating fruits and putting them in a smoothie?
5) Coconut oil contributes to high Cholesterol?
6) How effective is red yeast rice?
7) Opinion about charring sauté vegetables?
8) What is your go to cooking fat?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FITz & Healthy Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fitzandhealthypodcast
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy