Oct 20, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Lauren along with Caleb aka the Fitness Marshall talk about the struggles of their beginnings in dance fitness and answer view questions during the live broadcast. Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) How do you get YouTube or Facebook not to black your videos?
2) Will you ever do any routines with an upbeat Christian song?
3) Do you have any upcoming tours?
4) When can we expect a Club FITz Fitness Marshall master class?
5) How do you get a packed class? What’s the best way to set yourself apart from everyone else?
6) Should I advertise my class even if I’m teaching at a gym?
7) What’s your advice for dealing with other instructors at the same gym that do not support you?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FITz & Healthy Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fitzandhealthypodcast
FIND CALEB ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy