May 5, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the first FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube. In this episode we have special guest Melissa McAllister with us to answer a variety of questions from our viewers. Tune in for the live recording every Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE:
https://www.themadediet.com/ (8 Hour Ab Diet Book and more)
http://www.bf-farms.com/ (Oklahoma Farm near OKC)
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) Does Melissa have a made diet book and how do you order it?
2) What are some healthy carbs?
3) Favorite way to cook Brussels sprouts?
4) How did you get into fitness?
5) Lauren, how do I get my thyroid under control without taking multiple medications?
6) Melissa, I see a lot of use of Himalayan Salt. Can you tell me the benefits?
7) Does Levothyroxine really make you jittery at times?
8) How often would you recommend having blood work done when changing your diet?
9) Do you advocate for organic foods?
10) I live in a small town and I don't have a lot of things available to me. The meat does not specify grass feed, suggestions?
11) Melissa what are your thoughts on pro biotic
12) Lauren, did you have a go to place in Oklahoma to shop?
FIND MELISSA MCALLISTER:
Snapchat @ melissamadeinc
FITz & Healthy: http://www.fitzandhealthy.com
Club FITz Fitness: https://clubfitzfitness.com/
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy