Jun 9, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life.Â Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design.Â The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren and Cinthanie are back together with Lauren going live in San Antonio, Texas to answer the questions of the viewers.Â Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) Is it normal to have headaches when fasting?
2) Is Stevia a healthy sweetener and does it affect blood sugar?
3) Have you ever tried to do a 24 hour fast?
4) How much will the Shift Shop be?
5) Is salt bad for me?
6) Is caffine good or bad for us?
7) How do I rehydrate quickly after a 3 day fast?
8) What supplements would you recommend for gaining muscles for those that lift?
9) Is Shakeology okay to drink if you're planning on getting pregnant?
10) Should you still work out during a cleanse?
11) Are you in San Antonio?
12) Why doesn't BeachBody make a BCAA product?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy