Jun 23, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life.Â Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design.Â The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and/or guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube.Â Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) I am pregnant and what exercises can I do?Â I love Zumba.
2) What are your thoughts on consuming pure local honey?
3) Hair is falling out while losing 40 pounds.Â Any advice?
4) What should your blood glucose be and how do you calculate it?
5) I am new to fasting and can anyone start?
6) Can you explain to those with gastric bypass that they can fast too?
7) Should we exercise on an empty stomach?
8) Is it a myth when people say your body goes into starvation mode that you hold onto goo?
9) For calories in and calories out, we still need a deficit correct?
10) When in a marathon I donâ€™t eat but after a hour in, I feel like I need to eat.
11) What are some good tips post workout to combat muscle soreness?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy