Jun 30, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life.Â Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design.Â The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and/or guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube.Â Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) Why would the A.H.A. tell us that coconut oil is bad?
2) What do you girls put in your Shakeology to beef it up?
3) Is gee salted and how is it different form butter to cook with?
4) How do you feel about ketogenic diet?
5) What is a kenogenic diet?
6) Is cheese healthy fat or not?
7) What is the best way to get your HDL up?
8) Do you keep track of fat grams daily with eating healthy fat?
9) Is there a best or worse time to eat far?
10) My toddler and I eat avocados everyday, is that too much?
11) What tests do you recommend to determine if all the fat is hurting or helping?
12) What do you think of Aspartame?
13) What is grass fed butter?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy