Jul 7, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and/or guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube. Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) What is your motivation for watching your diet?
2) Do you follow a specific workout plan? If so, which one?
3) Best store bought bone broth and can my 4 year old have bone broth for his gut?
4) My mom was recently diagnosed (from bone density test) with Osteoporosis and Dr wanting her to take Prolia shot. What advice do you give her?
5) Any way to curb cravings when Aunt Flo is visiting? #thestruggleisreal
6) I can't convince her to put down the spam musubis but maybe I can give her a small starting point?
7) I heard something on Dave Asprey about ppl with hormone issues (hypothyroid) sweat less. Know anything about it?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy