Jul 14, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life.Â Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design.Â The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and/or guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube. Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) What is your advice for people who run? I run and after my knees hurt so bad and they keep locking up.
2) What is the optimal time duration for an ice bath if that is considered a biohack?
3) I take hour long Zumba classes as a stress release after being a victim of domestic violence and nearly being paralyzed for life. What will help my energy levels please?
4) Any advice for back pain for early pregnancy females trying to stay healthy during this pregnancy?
5) I have heard that hanging upside down is beneficial, however I don't know the specifics, do you know what benefits come from hanging upside daily? What are your thoughts on this?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FIND ANTHONY ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy