Jul 21, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and/or guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube. Lauren has special guest Chris Downing, creator of the upcoming workout Shift Shop, and while in New Orleans. Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE:
Chris Downing YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/D24Sports
FIND CHRIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) What are some tips to get my abs back and healthy?
2) Would you be able to travel to World Gym for a work out event?
3) What is this coaching opportunities from your social media?
4) I would love my cheer leaders to take one of your classes in Los Angeles, any suggestions?
5) I want to tone up my arms and abs; I understand my nutrient but what about my work outs?
6) I want to lean away from fast food; any tips?
7) Do you ever come across clients with auto immune diseases were it affects their strength and energy? What would you suggest to help with that?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy