Aug 11, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and/or guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube. Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) Is PCOS genetic?
2) What is PCOS?
3) I have PCOS, but trying to get pregnant, what do you suggest in regards to diet and workouts?
4) Can a hysterectomy solve this issue?
5) Can you have PCOS and be really thin?
6) Lauren, I have PCOS and perhaps gluten intolerance and insulin resistance. How should I eat and what should I eat?
7) Can my weight fluctuate from 10 to 12 pounds in a single day?
FIND TULIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FITz & Healthy Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fitzandhealthypodcast
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy