Aug 18, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and/or guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube. Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) I’m interested in knowing how to heal leaky gut?
2) U just do not know how to stay on track and say no to temptations. Suggestions?
3) What is the best way to treat calluses?
4) Any suggested workouts that I can do to build up my muscles around the knee?
5) How do you have the confidence to exercise and lose weight because I love dancing?
6) What would you say about back pain bulging disc came on a MRI?
7) What about hormone replacements? Can I fix it with nutrition or will it be replacements?
8) Can you exercise if you have an umbilical hernia?
9) What do you recommend if someone has post partum onset?
10) Can you drink Shakeology on a keto diet?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FITz & Healthy Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fitzandhealthypodcast
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy