Aug 25, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and/or guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube. Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) Is eating runny eggs better for you then fully cooked eggs?
2) When are you doing another master class in southern California?
3) What are some ways to stop sugar cravings while in the middle of changing eating habits?
4) Thoughts on SAM-e for us gals over 40?
5) Is there nutrition for dummy’s book?
6) Do you know if there is anything that will prevent migraines with aura?
7) What do you think about protein shake?
8) Can you prevent hair loss from losing weight?
9) What do you eat before and in between classes?
10) I would love to know what glue you use for your eye lashes that is not toxic or poison like most glues?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FITz & Healthy Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fitzandhealthypodcast
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy