Sep 1, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and/or guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube. Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) What’s the best way to get your body back to being ok eating green after cholecystectomy?
2) If I have never worked out with machines, which exercise should I start with?
3) I am still working but having trouble now with healing process after a major surgery. Suggestions?
4) What’s the best way to start for someone with limited mobility dye to being so over weight?
5) Thoughts on Kombucha?
6) Which is better for us baked or fried food? Air Fryer?
7) How do you feel about artificial sweeteners?
8) What are your thoughts on intermittent fasting to improve weight loss?
9) Herbal way to get over a fever?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FITz & Healthy Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fitzandhealthypodcast
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy