Sep 8, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the FITz Friday Q&A where Lauren, Cinthanie, and/or guests answer your questions during the live recording on YouTube. Tune in for the live recording on Friday at 3pm central time to join future episodes and ask us your questions at: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness/live
QUESTIONS IN Q&A:
1) How do you feel about the performance line? Any you aren’t in favor of?
2) You guys always say to eat the whole egg so I’m pretty sure they are safe. Can you help settle this? Is arsenic in eggs?
3) Have you thought about franchising? Give Zumba some competition?
4) How long should I wait to work out after an ankle fracture?
5) How many cups of coffee do you both drink daily?
6) How does Shakeology gather all the dense nutrition and turn it into powder form?
7) How much sun exposure do you need for it to be helpful?
8) I was told I have degenerative disc disease; do I need to give up my boot camp classes and weight lifting?
9) Stretch marks, cellulite, and varicose veins, what is the best treatment?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FITz & Healthy Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fitzandhealthypodcast
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat @ cinthaniep
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy