Nov 3, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Lauren and Cinthanie do the live episode, answering questions from the viewers, and talking about the freaky side a bit.
1) Can you please give me some tips that can help me get rid of my laziness and start working out at home?
2) What do you guys find is the best way to regain your confidence after you’re on a low about yourself?
3) Does Reggaeton make your freaky side come out or just hip hop?
4) What’s your take on flu vaccine?
5) Do you’ll think that having an accountability partner or person helps motivate a little more to work out?
6) What are some of the key phrases you use in class that motivates your students to get freaky?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FITz & Healthy Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fitzandhealthypodcast
FIND CALEB ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy