Dec 8, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Lauren and Cinthanie discuss leading with responsibility and a problem solving mind set and taking questions from the viewers.
Extreme Ownership Book: http://a.co/64FWJw6
1) What are your ladies opinions about laser hair removal?
2) I read that apple cider, vinegar, water, and honey in the a.m. are good for you. Is that true?
3) Dairy is not healthy?
4) Cinthanie, also I see you drinking from that swell water container, any particular reason why?
5) I suffer from several illnesses like arthritis and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and I don’t know what to eat any more, any suggestions?
6) Any substitute for soy sauce?
7) While fasting does Rebel, the coffee, you drink break a fast?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FITz & Healthy Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fitzandhealthypodcast
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy