Dec 29, 2017
The FITz and Healthy podcast is a talk show that shares weekly information to help you live a FITz and healthy life. Join hosts Dr. Lauren Fitz and Cinthanie as they discuss topics ranging from fitness, health, and everything in between to help promote a better healthy lifestyle by design. The FITz and Healthy podcast offer a series of shows on the official YouTube channel and other social sites.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Lauren and Cinthanie talk about personal development and take in questions as we get close to the end of the year and heading into 2018.
1) Are birth control methods bad for men?
2) What to do about loose skin after weight loss?
3) How do I help people around me realize my weight loss is not for attention?
4) When it comes to men, how does diet effect testosterone?
5) How do I get my shake in when on a cruise away from my kitchen?
Lauren FITz Website: http://www.laurenfitz.com
Club FITz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clubfitzfitness
FITz & Healthy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/laurenfitz
FITz & Healthy Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fitzandhealthypodcast
FIND LAUREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND CINTHANIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Produced by Robert DeLeon @ http://www.mixzawa.com
Photography by Lori Sparkman Hall @ http://www.lorisparkman.com/
Music by Kaine @ https://soundcloud.com/kainelegacy